Full time – 35 hours per week term time + 5 days
Scale 4 to 5 (depending on experience)
Actual Salary £15,447 to £19,086
To start as soon as possible
The Headteacher and Governors of our popular school, are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking, team-player who’d enjoy working in a busy school office.
We are seeking someone who is:
- An outstanding, experienced administrator with a passion for working closely with children and families.
- A friendly, outgoing person who enjoys public relations, to be the face of our school
- Forward thinking and who could bring new ideas to the school
- Driven, organised and enthusiastic with an attention to detail
- Supportive of our Christian ethos and our school values of friendship, love, trust and honesty
In return we can offer:
- A happy, family based school which is child focused.
- The chance to become part of our vibrant and hard-working team
- Continued investment in your professional development
- Encouraging, friendly and supportive colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
- A fully committed and supportive Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will require a DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service before the appointment is confirmed.
Applications from experienced administrators with experience within schools or other sectors are warmly welcomed.
We would be delighted to show you around our welcoming school and visits to school are actively encouraged. Please contact Mrs. Alwyn Sutcliffe, School Business Manager, on 01706 812019 for further information or to arrange your visit during the week commencing Monday 17th September.
Completed applications can be posted to the school address or emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 24th September 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews will take place: Tuesday 2nd October 2018