- We have a well established and comprehensive PE curriculum with an experienced PE coach teaching games, dance and gymnastics as well as team games supporting children to develop their core strength, stability, balance, spatial awareness, co-ordination and agility.
- We teach regular lessons on the importance of healthy diets, exercise and looking after our teeth.
- Fine motor skills are developed through the provision through use of tools such as tweezers, scissors, puzzles, arts and crafts.
- We go on regular ‘welly walks’ out into the woods, park and surrounding area.
- Children have the opportunity to play both indoors and outdoors using a range of equipment to develop both gross and fine motor skills.
- We support children through potty training working alongside parents.