EXPRESSIVE ARTS & DESIGN
Expressive arts and design: Our curriculum is designed to develop a child's imagination, creativity and their ability to use media and materials.
- Children do this in range of ways including singing songs and making music, dancing, playing with colours, textures and design.
- We provide experiences where children can work with a range of media including clay, paint, wood and music and dance.
- Through these creative experiences we aim for children to foster both their cognitive and creative skills.
- We promote imaginative play as a means of not only enabling children to make sense of their world but also to develop their own imagination.
- We are proud of our Arts Mark silver award
- We love taking part in whole school displays on a range of topics such as famous artists, wildlife, countries of the world and stories we have studied.