Normal Opening Times/Daily Timetable
School Starts 8:40am
School finishes 3:10pm (KS1) 3:15pm (KS2)
Morning session 8.45 am - 11:45 pm
Lunch 11:45 pm - 12:15 pm
Afternoon session 12:15 pm - 3:15 pm
Breakfast Club 7:00 am - 8.45 am
Afterschool Club 3:10 pm - 6:00 pm
Extra Curricular Clubs
Finish at 4pm
Collection and drop off expectations for Parents
We would like to share with parents and families the school’s collection and drop off requirements. These are in place so that children are safe at both at ends of their school day.
- Children in Nursery, Reception, Year 1 & Year 2 will be handed over, one at a time, to their adults at the end of the day.
- Children in Year 3, 4 and 5 will be seen out into the yard by their class teacher to ensure they can find their adult. Year 6 will been seen into the yard to be dismissed.
- All children from Nursery to Year 5 need to be collected and dropped off by an adult.
- Year 6 can make their own way to and from school with parents permission, this needs to be done through a gradual approach so the child’s confidence is built.
- Infant children will be escorted to After School Club by a member of classroom staff.
- Junior children will make their own way up to After School Club at the end of the day and registered on entry.
- Children from Rec to Year 6 need to be escorted by an adult into Breakfast Club and collected from Woodlands from Afterschool Club.
- High School children in Year 9 or above (14 year +) are permitted to collect siblings with parental permission. We thank you for your continued support to ensure all our children are safe!